Monday, December 7, 2009

The Kid's Photo Shoot - Take Two

Chad turned "monster" on Mary the first time she attempted to get pictures taken at Kiddie Kandids, so naturally she came home empty handed. Since then, in random moments of regret Chad would say, "wanna take a picture" as if he was remorseful and wanted a chance to redeem himself. Thankfully the second attempt was a success, though Alli struggled mightily with the concept of "look at the camera" (I guess we'll cut her some slack, at least until she's 2 months old :)

4 comments:

Angell said...

SOOO CUTE!!! You guys have the most beautiful children. I love the one of Chad kissing Alli. How sweet!

Welcome said...

What a couple of cuties! Such sweet photos! Enjoy each moment!

Carolyn said...

Your kids are adorable!

Jason and Jennifer Bryce said...

I did not know you had your baby!! Lucky! You got a girl! Pray for me that one day I will get me a girl too! Miss you! One day we will have a Beauty School Burn Out Reunion!