Saturday, February 5, 2011

Mary's Latest Obsession

Recently Mary has been swallowed up in the world of crafting (or attempting to craft). Here's a few of the projects she's done.

A tutu for Alli, and as you can see, she despises it.






A diaper clutch.













Valentines Conversation Blocks
















A fabric pom ring.























Fabric Pom Necklace

















Love One Another Heart Frame


















Envelope Pillow Case









Picture Scrapbook Blocks

6 comments:

Christine McKnight said...

Lookin' good!

Misty Call said...

Everything you made is SOOO cute! Way to go! I vote we make those photo blocks for craft night some time. They are super fun & cute!

SRJ said...

That's our girl! Very talented, a wonderful mom and wife and a super daughter-in-law!

Tara Johnson said...

It looks good! You are crafty!!! Keep it up! We started a group here in facebook for all the student wives called, "craftaholics." We get together once a month and make pre-planned crafts. IT is soo fun and good for the wives to get together and the husbands to watch the kiddos.

Carolyn said...

I love everything you made, Mary! I'm very impressed. I wish we lived closer so that you could teach me your skill. :)

Jordan and Crystal said...

Hey Mary..found your blog through Misty's...so crafty! I need to get in on your craft night. Let me know if you have room!!! Its a good thing I hurried home last nigh. I was not feeling good at all.