Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Vacation

Mary and the kids flew down to Arizona to spend time
with her parents in Willcox. Holly happened to be
running in a race the same week in Tempe, so most of
the family was able to get together. The kids had fun at
Maka and Papa's house - Chad shooting baskets and riding
bikes. Alli - pushing grocery carts. Mary - basking in the warm
sun while watching the kids.

Mary and the kids, as well as her folks and Will
and Janna and their kids, drove to California and Mark flew
in from Omaha to join them. We spent a few days in Camarillo
with Mary's Grandparents and then on to Disneyland!

Sweet Alli in her Minnie shirt.
Chad loves, loves, LOVES everything pirate these days. When
he got these ears and accessories to say he was excited would be
an understatement. He wore these the whole time at Disneyland
and continues to wear them everyday since.





6 comments:

Nate + Callie said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun!! I'm so excited that Chad love pirates...pretty much one of my favorite things too!! Looking good, Johnsons! We miss you guys!

Carolyn said...

How fun! I love all the pictures. You guys are such a cute family.

Angell said...

My favorite is Alli next to Buzz Lightyear! Hilarious!!! I sure miss those kids. We were looking through Anika's baby album the other day, and she came across some pictures of Chad. It broke my heart when she said, "Who is that?" I think we need to reunite these little kids.

Lindsey Bell said...

How fun! You guys must have loved the weather here in Arizona! I can't believe how big your kids are getting!

Blooming Mommy said...

Sounds like you guys had fun! You look great honey! Beautiful family! Miss u!

cedar said...

MARY! Oh I love the pics and I'm so glad you guys got to go to Disneyland! We just moved about 20 minutes from there and still haven't made it! I was just talking with Kelli Yorgason tonight about how Chad and Afton used to talk to each other in the bay windows in our old apartment..oh sweet memories!